Theatre show and tour of Vladivostok
Giro turistico, Pasto non incluso
On today’s tour we will have the rare opportunity to watch a Russian theatre production in the exclusive setting of a modern theatre before exploring the city and its most memorable views.
- Del Mar Restaurant viewpoint
- Primorsky Stage at Mariinsky Theatre
- Live theatrical performance
- Central Square
- Submarine S-56 and Arc de Triomphe
- We will travel by coach to the scenic viewpoint at the Del Mar Restaurant, where we will feast our eyes on enchanting views of the city and port.
- After taking in the scenery our tour continues with a visit to the Primorsky Stage of the Mariinsky Theatre, one of the most modern performance venues for prestigious ballet and opera productions in Russia and the Asia-Pacific.
- We will see this splendid setting in action as we watch a theatre production drawn from the classic Russian repertoire. During this hour-long performance, we can't help but be enchanted by the magic and fascination of Russian art and music.
- After the show, we will continue our exploration of the city with a visit to Central Square. Situated close to the port, the square regularly hosts events and markets and offers an excellent opportunity to take some memorable photographs of the buildings and monuments that surround it.
- We will visit the imposing Soviet Submarine S-56, now a fascinating naval museum, and the Arc de Triomphe, a replica of the monument built in 1891 to honour the future Tsar Nicolas II which was destroyed by the Bolsheviks. We will admire its unusual pagoda-style structure, yet another example of the fusion of different cultures that characterises this fascinating city.
- We will return of the ship armed with a better understanding of the city's cultural and historic heritage.
Cosa c'è da sapere
English & other European tour guides are subject to availability. ?