A MOMENT OF RELAXATION AT THE MIYAZAKI *ONSEN*
Giro turistico, Balneare, Shopping, Pasto non incluso
A half-day tour dedicated to an ancient Japanese tradition: the hot springs, or onsen. We will immerse ourselves in the warm, spring-fed pools overlooking a magnificent landscape, ending the day with a picture-postcard cliff-top panorama.
- City of Miyazaki
- Natural onsen hot springs
- Kurusu-no-Umi cape
- Leaving the port behind, we will travel south to reach the city of Miyazaki**, a peaceful seaside town which, boasting one of the most temperate climates on Kyushu island, is a very popular holiday resort.
- Home to a number of volcanoes, the region is well-known for its abundance of thermal springs*, whose therapeutic properties relax body and soul and are renowned for their great health benefits.
- Our first destination is a natural onsen along the River Oyodo, where we will bathe in pools of warm water and experience a traditional ritual of Japanese culture, feasting our eyes on the scenic beauty of the enthralling panoramic landscape before us.
- Our minds and bodies relaxed and rejuvenated, we will visit a souvenir shop to buy a few gifts or keepsakes to take home.
- Our final stop is the scenic viewpoint over Kurusu-no-Umi*, a curiously eroded cluster of rocky outcrops whose deep-blue inlets resemble a cross. After taking in the spectacular view, we will return to the port, no doubt reflecting on the view of this truly* unique natural phenomenon** that will stay with us for many years to come.
Cosa c'è da sapere
Guide in lingua italiana non disponibili; l'escursione verrà guidata in lingua inglese.
English & other European tour guides are subject to availability.